Saturday, July 31, 2010

DAY 11 & 12

Sorry if I seem to keep cheating and combining the days, but I really didn't have the time to blog yesterday. The weather has been HORRENDOUS - my allergies have been acting up and they seem to happen the most at night. I can't even breathe through my nose when I sleep anymore. This is what I hate about the rainy season =/




Anyway, here's the latest pictures of me and my high school friends. One of our friends is already married! And my best friend (the one wearing green in the 1st picture) has dengue fever and I visited her in the hospital today. She was so weak and I felt so bad for her. Please pray that she gets better!

I've always loved writing, ever since I was little and I started blogging back when multiply was the latest "it" thing in cyberspace. I just learned of blogger when I started posting in Chictopia. I realized that everyone there had blogs and I wanted to try it out so I moved my blog here. So far so good ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment