Sunday, July 25, 2010

DAY 06

Favorite superhero and why


Honestly, I was never a fan of superheroes and the likes. When I was younger I liked to play with my polly pockets and Barbie dolls, but I was never a fan of any superhero. So let's just rephrase the question so I can still give you guys an answer. :)

If you were to become a superhero, what powers would you possess and why?

Now that, I think, is an even better question ;)

I have thought about this for a really long time. If it were true that we could become superheroes and have any kind of special power, I would choose have the power of invisibility. Why? Because I want to be able to see people in their element away from me. I want to know what they think or do when I'm not around. Also, it would be cool if I could suddenly disappear when I'm in danger, or even when I'm in a really uncomfortable situation. I could just become invisible and leave everyone wondering where I went ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment