Sunday, July 18, 2010

just for the weekend

Friday night we took a plane to Manila just for the weekend. My parents had their separate agendas for the weekend, but the one thing me and my sister wanted to do: SHOP. 

So this was me, at the airport waiting for our car.

We went to eat dinner at Bubba Gump - which surprisingly was really spacious and huge! I never knew the inside could seat a lot of people!

The ambiance was great, and it had all these neat writings too! Like this one.


This one is cute :)
And, of course I had to include a picture of my cute little cousin, who kept talking to me all night about the book he's currently reading - The Diary of a Wimpy Kid. He's 7 years old and he still can't read all that well. But at least he tries. :)

I haven't posted for a week since I went to the dermatologist and had my face done and I was too ashamed to let you guys see my face while it was still healing. ;)


Top - Iconique
High waisted pants - Topshop
Cardigan - Department Store
Shoes - Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment