Thursday, July 29, 2010

DAY 10

Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad


I am a total music lover! ♫♪ I got an ipod speaker a few years back and it has replaced my fm radio. I listen to it every day - when I wake up, when I get home, and before I go to sleep :) Music is a huge part of my life. But typically, on days when I feel sad I listen to love songs that make me even more sad. (crazy, i know) But usually I listen to the latest songs to keep me feeling energized and happy. 


Here are some of the songs I'm listening to right now:


1. Esmee Denters ft. Justin Timberlake - Love Dealer
2. DJ Tiesto ft. Nelly Furtado - Who wants to be alone
3. Usher - OMG
4. Sara Bareilles - King of Anything
5. Selena Gomez - Round round
6. Jamie Foxx - Winner
7. David Guetta - Gettin' Over You
8. Leighton Meester (i love her!!) - Your Love's A Drug


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment