Monday, July 5, 2010

what happened?

Recently I stumbled upon Cosmo's Bedroom Blog by Veronica. It is quite addicting, to tell you the truth. And it got me thinking. I could write like that too - no sweat. I love writing and I've always dreamed of working for a magazine.

I used to be the girl who would write in her diary almost every day about what happened, who I saw, and what I felt. Crazy emotional girl - but that was me. And somehow along the road to high school, and choosing what course to take in college, to technology and social networking sites taking up most of my time, I lost the writer girl inside me. I no longer write in my diary (yes, I still keep a diary), and my blog entries are becoming a dime a dozen. But maybe it's time for me to get back on the writing horse and try again.

Maybe I just need some inspiration, or maybe I just need to know that people actually read the things I write just to give me a confidence boost.

What the hell. Write because you want to write, because it's what you love to do. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment