Tuesday, August 3, 2010

thoughts on a rainy tuesday morning..

so this is what going home at 3 am feels like. sadly, i'm not going home because I just came from a party, or because I just had the best night of my life. last night was a fairly good night, I was out with my friends and we all had a good time (except maybe for my tummy which I think hasn't digested the food properly yet). but all in all, it was good.

I just came back from dropping off my dad at the hospital. he was having chills and he wouldn't stop shaking. my mom woke me up around 2:50 a.m. to tell me that we were bringing him to the hospital. I think I blame it on the weather - it has been making all of us sick lately. but I never thought it would come to this, to be admitted into the hospital.

now I'm back home, but my mom is in the hospital with my dad. my head is hurting now, I guess from waking up too early or due to lack of sleep. I want to go to sleep, but I don't know if I should for fear that my mom might call me up to ask me to pick her up already.

my best friend was also admitted into the hospital last friday and I wasn't even happy about it when I heard the news. I hate hospitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment