Thursday, February 7, 2013

January through Instagram


1. Spent the afternoon of New Year's with friends :)
2. Fireworks in our subdivision
3. Chain wine holder
4. Dog wine holder! Isn't it cute?
5. French Macaron baking at a friend's house
6. Kat putting the effort into mixing
7. At the salon
8. New Year, New Hair :)
9. I've grown to love Cheetos cheddar jalapeƱos!!



10. The streets are all set for Sinulog!
11. Re-arranged my dress closet
12. Macarons from Laduree!
13. Steak for dinner
14. Boodle fight
15. This is what our boodle fight feast consisted of
16. Really good chocolate cake! (and I don't even like chocolate cake!)
17. Baroque prints on my skirt and two-toned nails
18. Vice Ganda's Unkabogable concert in Cebu



19. 1/3 of the people who were at Ayala just to see the movie stars!
20. My cousin from Manila came to Cebu
21. Pretty in peplum
22. The aftermath of Sinulog (after having wiped my face clean)
23. Some of the events that happened during Sinulog
24. Oakley usb
25. Polka dot trousers
26. LOVE
27. My concert outfit


28. Arm candy
29. Love this VW that was inside a hotel
30. Nerdy glasses!
31. Outfit of the day :)
32. Fashion books at half off!
33. My look inspired by Taylor Swift



January has come and gone, and it has been a pretty good start to what I'm hoping will be a pretty good year! Hello February, hello love month! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment