Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day of Hearts

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :) 

I know today is usually a flutter of emotions - happy, in love, sad, angry, bitter, emotional - but for me I choose to be happy and positive. :) No use in being sad and lonely on Valentine's Day. Instead of waiting to receive love, we should be the ones giving love instead! 



A quick OOTD today on my Vday outfit! 

Top-Warehouse | Skirt-Topshop | Shoes-Zara | Casio watch


I handed out chocolate hearts to my classmates today! Once in a while I like to surprise people and share the love that I have within me, I like seeing other people happy on a day where supposedly only the couples are happy and those with secret admirers. :)

Look what one of my classmates gave me -  isn't she sweet? :)
I've finally decided to make my Instagram account public after debating for so long whether or not I should! 
Follow me on instagram! 
Instagram

@valeriekristel 

2 comments: