Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Happy New Year!

What? New Year in February? Well, that's how the Chinese celebrate it! February 10 was Chinese New Year and I'm pretty sure all the Chinese around the world wore red, ate tikoy (Chinese New Year cake made from glutinous rice and cooked with egg), lumpia and noodles, and displayed 13 kinds of round fruits. Haha, those are just some of the traditions that we Chinese have during the New Year. What about you guys, what are you New Year traditions? :)


Trousers - Mango

Top - F21


 Did a little photo shoot in my room because I realised that it's been a realllyyyyy long time since I've taken proper outfit pictures. Lucky for me I have my trusty tripod and remote, and voila! I will try to do this more often!



Bag - Tory Burch

Pearl bracelet - bazaar in Beijing
Black bracelet - F21
Casio Watch - Watch factory

Shoes - Zara




No comments:

Post a Comment