Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Beauty Matters: MAC x Archie's Girls

Whether your day has been bad or you're feeling down, nothing picks us girls up better than: 

1. Receiving packages
2. Shopping
3. Makeup

I was so happy that my MAC x Archie's Girls arrived today! I have been an avid fan of Archie Comics ever since I was 6 years old! I remember going to the comic book store with my grandpa every single week, taking my sweet time looking at the titles and then returning home with a new comic book in hand. Ahhh. Those were the days! :) 






 When I saw the brush set and case that went with it, I knew I just had to have it! I'm not really a fan of buying expensive brushes (which cost more than P1,600 per brush) because I'm pretty sure there are a lot of cheaper ones with the same quality.



When I saw the lipsticks I had a really hard time choosing which shades I should get. I thought about it a lot, checking the swatches and seeing which ones would be best. In the end I decided to get all of them!!


Left: Betty
Right: Veronica

Veronica Lipsticks: Ronnie Red, Boyfriend Stealer, Daddy's Little Girl

Betty lipsticks: Betty Bright, Oh Oh Oh, Girl Next Door

I'm so excited to use them! Which ones are your favorite?:)







No comments:

Post a Comment