Sunday, September 9, 2012

just married: state of bliss

Last week was one crazy week for me! About half of my relatives came to Cebu to participate in my cousin's wedding! There were so many trials and obstacles for Kim (my cousin) up until the wedding day, but thank God everything was perfect on the actual day itself.

For those in Cebu who are looking for a fashion designer, NEVER go to Norman Aspiras. We had a really bad experience with him and he almost ruined my cousin's wedding because of his unprofessionalism. But I guess we all make mistakes, right?

The beautiful bride in tears while walking down the aisle

exchanging vows

Jeanne and I as bridesmaids

This was my first time to be a bridesmaid at a wedding (I've tried being a flower girl and the one who puts the cord around the newlyweds) and I was so happy that I finally got to be one. I just feel like a girl should be able to experience being a part of the wedding experience at least once. (once as flower girl, etc.) And coincidentally it was my first time to experience a Christian wedding. Well, actually I already experienced one before when my classmate got married but we were late and you know... Anyway, I was really happy that most of my family and relatives would be able to experience a Christian wedding too! 

family picture


me and my partner

the bridesmaids (incomplete) eating mcdo for snacks! we were SOOOOO hungry.
Makeup by Jonas Borces







I don't know why, but almost all my formal dresses end up being blue. And most of the weddings I've been a part of also use blue colors for the entourage! Must steer away from blue now. Haha.

I'm so happy for Kim and Nino!





No comments:

Post a Comment