Tuesday, September 18, 2012

FIDA Cebu Turns 1!




Fashion Institute of Design and Arts, Cebu's first fashion school, turned ONE last September 14, 2012. The theme was Black/White and it was held in the school itself. I feel happy to be able to celebrate with them and to be a part of something great such as this!



Hold on to your gowns because there are a lot more pictures to see! ;)

What event wouldn't be complete without FOOD? Special thanks to FIDA and props to Creative Cuisine for the wonderful food that night! I tasted EVERYTHING and it was all soooo goooood!








I was so surprised to see our teacher dress up as an Arab Sultan!

Elle with our teachers and famous designers, Philipp Tampus and Lord Maturan

Prizes. I won Best in Sewing!! Thank you, I didn't expect to get anything!



Everyone was dressed to the nines, each somehow trying to outdo the other. Some of our gay classmates even outdid the girls with their dresses and pretty hair. Now that's what I call a fashion school! ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment