Monday, June 11, 2012

army navy

How was your weekend? Me, I had a really good Sunday! I was again on one of those moods where I didn't really feel like dressing up but that was the outcome anyway. 

Haven't worn this dress in probably a year and a half and I was doubtful whether or not I could still fit in it since I bought it about 2 years ago. Surprise surprise, not much has apparently changed since the dress still fit perfectly and it even seemed a little loose. ;)




Dress-Mango | Shoes-TLTSN



Necklace-Forever21 | Assorted bangles




Now on to another topic - FOOD. I rarely talk about food, but I think this is something really note-worthy. We tried "Army Navy Burgers + Burritos" and I really liked their burgers. Reminded me a little bit of Shake Shack. BUT, nothing can really compare to Shake Shack! :) The burritos were good, but I'm not much of a burrito fan. I'd rather eat a burger. The price, in my opinion, was good enough for the quality of the food. Affordable enough that you would want to eat there again. I have yet to try their milkshakes though, but probably next time I will! ;)

menu and counter


starving sailor wasn't THAT good

love their fries!!

yumm iced tea :)

steak burrito!












1 comment:

  1. Valerie, thanks so much for being a loyal guest of Shake Shack. It feels awesome to hear feedback like yours about our burgers.

    Our team can't wait to see you again soon at the Shack!

    -Brandy, Shake Shack

    ReplyDelete