Thursday, February 2, 2012

Revenge


I am addicted to this new series, Revenge! My cousin kept telling me to watch it when the show was just starting but at the time, I had too many shows on my plate (even until now, I still do). And about 2 weeks ago I saw the trailer for Revenge on Star World, and I was really intrigued! The trailer totally piqued my curiosity so I downloaded a few episodes and checked it out. After watching the first episode, I couldn't stop watching the show! I would literally think about it until I fell asleep. Haha, obsessed? 

Anyway, for those who haven't seen the show or are looking for a new series to follow, I suggest you give Revenge a try! :) Here's an overview of the story: 


"REVENGE is universal. As primal as the need for love, sex, or the feeding of a searing hunger. Revenge crosses time and culture. It starts unwinnable wars and visits generations of blood feuds on families with unsettled scores. Revenge is as old as humanity. Dark and dramatic and endless." - - Mike Kelley, Creator of REVENGE

Wealth, beauty and status define the people in this town, but one woman is willing to destroy everyone for the sake of revenge.

Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) is new to the Hamptons. She's met some of her wealthy neighbors, has made a few new friends and seemingly blends into the town. But something is a little odd about a young girl living in a wealthy town all on her own, and the truth is that Emily isn't exactly new to the neighborhood. In fact, this was once her old neighborhood, until something bad happened that ruined her family and their reputation. Now Emily is back, and she's returned to right some of those wrongs in the best way she knows how – with a vengeance.

Infinity Symbol





No comments:

Post a Comment