Tuesday, February 14, 2012

♥♥♥

Valentine's is in the air! 


I thought of making my look neutral since I don't love this day, but I also don't hate it. Wore a dress from H&M which I got when I was still studying in Beijing. I wore a nude skirt underneath though because the dress is too short to be worn alone and I didn't want it to go flying everywhere! Paired it with my beige wedges and added hints of red and orange to my outfit. 



This is probably the first time that I didn't care about V-day, didn't care if I went out or got something. It's typically just another day for me, and I love that I've reached this point in my life. :)

Wedges-Call It Spring

Dress-H&M | Skirt (underneath)-F21 | Belt-Dorothy Perkins



chocolates

red velvet cupcakes
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :)


2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, I think this is my favorite one of yours by far! It's so cute and girly! :)

    Nix

    ReplyDelete