Saturday, March 12, 2011

sun, come out and play

i was expecting to have some one on one time with the sun this morning, but it didn't come out and play today :( well it was kind of expected because of the tsunami and earthquakes that hit Japan and some surrounding countries yesterday. thank goodness nothing happened to the Philippines. but I hope that no one's loved ones are stranded or trapped somewhere in Japan!

Maxi skirt-H&M; Jacket-Miley Cyrus; Necklace-Accessorize

I just love this skirt that I got from H&M about 3 months ago. Today was the first time I wore it. I've been putting off wearing this for a special occasion but I realized that everyday should be a special one. My mantra is "Always look your best, because you'll never know who you'll run into" ;) ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment