Sunday, June 27, 2010

and it was all yellow


decided to "tone down" my sunday outfits by wearing a simple Calvin Klein dress and flats for an almost casual sunday look. i don't know what's wrong, but my right foot really hurts and i think it's because of the white boots i wore the other day.

strange because my foot never hurt before, and when i wear other shoes my feet don't ache like this at all! needless to say, there is a lesson to be learned here.

i am NEVER buying shoes from SM - Parisian ever again. NEVER.

that might be too dramatic a conclusion but i think it's the right thing to do. unless i want to wear flat shoes for the rest of my life, i will steer away from cheap department store shoes unless i'm really sure that it is of good quality.

*sigh* guess i have to throw it in the bin then?


No comments:

Post a Comment