Thursday, September 8, 2011

Language Month


Or better known as "Buwan ng Wika" in vernacular. Actually I think this happens every August but back in my high school we usually celebrate it in September since we can't finish rehearsals on time. Haha :) Went to watch the program since my sister is performing in her last Buwan ng Wika, since she's going to college next year!! MY, my.. how fast time flies!

The stage was really different from last time! Everything this year was new! New costumes, new props, probably the only thing that was recycled were the dances! Haha ;)





Me, the official photographer! 
Top-Thrifted | Skirt-H&M | Belt-Mango


Necklace - Forever21





my sister (2nd from right) and her friends



check out the grandma with the ipad! idol!





I've always loved dancing and performing. And I think I owe a lot of that to my school because they made me part of the choir - which was a sing and dance kind of choir, and we performed everywhere!! from birthday parties to malls. Watching the show made me miss dancing, but High School seems like eons away. Whatever happened to that?



No comments:

Post a Comment