Monday, July 18, 2011

almost birthday :)

Spent the weekend over at Elizabeth Hotel. I must say, the room was big and they had a queen and a single sized bed in the room! 5 people could even sleep there! Cam and I decided to do a little bit of exploring first since we didn't have anything else to do!

Crop top-H&M; shorts-H&M; 




On to the night!

We couldn't leave the hotel without taking a picture with the backdrop first! ;)

Top-Topshop; Dress used as skirt-Topshop; Purse-Topshop; Shoes-Charles & Keith


We ate Korean food for dinner, although I forgot to take pictures during dinner! But that dinner reminded me of my Beijing days when I would always eat Korean food - especially samgyopsal! Aaahhh.. I should eat korean food more often :) Headed to Pier one after dinner and just hung out :)







No comments:

Post a Comment