Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ode to Fathers

There are 3 very special and important "fathers" in my life. I depend on them a lot and I cannot imagine my life without them.

1. GOD - He is and always will be my Heavenly Father and the most important person in my life. Without Him, I would not exist. I would not have been saved, I would not make it through to eternity. He sacrificed His only Son for the redemption of my sins. I am not worthy, but I am thankful that God chose me to be part of His family and I will be forever grateful.

2. My dad - Of course, he is the other person who gave me life. If it wasn't for him and my mom, I probably would not be here now. He has worked so hard to provide me and my sister a wonderful life. The best life, really. Being able to travel every year, and not worrying about anything. We are truly blessed.

3. My grandpa - Although he may not be with us physically to celebrate Father's Day, he will always be in our hearts. We miss him terribly, and I think about him every day ever since he passed away last December :( He was a very important person in my life and he influenced me greatly in every way possible. He taught me how to have good personal relations with people I meet, he taught me how to turn on the car :), he taught me a lot of things that I probably don't remember right now. But he loved us dearly and I just wish I got to say goodbye :(

Happy Father's Day to the 3 most important men in my life! And to my future husband too, if he does exist. :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment