Sunday, June 5, 2011

Beijing - An Introduction (The Places)

As you may or may not know, I lived in Beijing, China from September 10, 2010 until January 28, 2011 to pursue Chinese studies. I know I've blogged a little bit about my trip while I was there, but I wasn't able to do it any justice because I was so busy all the time and I didn't really have the time to stop and just write about everything that was going on in my life. So, I hope you bear with me now as I introduce to you properly my life and experiences in Beijing! Enjoy you guys :D (Be prepared, there will be a LOT of blog posts about Beijing. lol)


The Village Mall in San Li Tun (三里屯)



Joy City located in Xi Dan - (Reportedly) The biggest mall in Beijing 

Gate 8 Mall in Zhong Guan Cun which is beside another great mall


i love how it lights up at night :)

Summer Palace




Forbidden City


National Museum


Snippets, really, of the places you could go to in Beijing. There are just so many great places that you could go, no limit! You just take the subway and you can go where ever your heart desires ♥










No comments:

Post a Comment