Sunday, June 19, 2011

i just came to say hello

Went to Manila for a day to accompany my dad to his doctor's appointment. He has this thing called a crumpled retina and we really do not know what the cure for this is :(

I missed my friend's wedding because somehow we got our dates wrong and the date I saved was today instead of yesterday! Really sorry Tin for not being able to attend. But, truth be told, I wouldn't change a thing. I met up with my Beijing friends yesterday and I had so much fun just hanging out with them. I didn't realize that I missed them that much until I saw them again. *sigh* It's times and days like those when I really wish I was in Manila.

Belt-H&M: Skirt-H&M; Top-H&M

8 comments:

  1. Hi Valerie!

    It's great to have friends from everywhere and it seems you had a great time : ). I really dig this outfit, mainly because of the vibrant print of that skirt. Lately, I've been very into midi skirts! I can't get enough of 'em. Keep on writing!

    Crystal
    http://CHICTOPIA.COM/WATERMOOLEN
    HTTP://TWITTER.COM/WATERMOOLEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit. :) i like that you toned down with a white top so that the spotlight goes to your skirt. :) which is lovely by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey valerie!

    I love your skirt! I love the black and white prints! very versatile.:)
    following you! I hope we can be blogger friends.

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice skirt!!!!!!!
    following you, i hope you can see my blog as well.:)
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellooo!! I really like your skirt! Started following you now. Hope to see you soon! Gamay ra kaayo ang Cebu, hehehe! Love your blog! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. @maui: thank you! hope so too :)

    @abi: thank you, i'll drop by soon!

    @angeli: thank you angeli! :)

    ReplyDelete