Sunday, April 3, 2011

what about tomorrow?

Today was probably the most meaningful and emotional church service i've ever had. I have been a Christian for about 10 years now, since I was 12 years old. I remember it clearly, January 25, 2001 - I had accepted Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior. I was active after that, I guess all through out high school. I joined fellowship every week and I was really on fire for the Lord. When college rolled around, I got busier and friends drifted apart, and pretty soon I wasn't at fellowships anymore. But when college started, that was the time I went to church regularly. 

Now how many years later, I am ready to take that final leap - to be baptized as a Christian. (on easter sunday) I feel really excited about this new chapter in my life, but I can't help but notice that there are still so many things left unsaid. There are so many emotions that have been pent up inside of me, and today they suddenly came out. I did not intend for it to happen, but I cried. For the life of me, I do not know the reason why. I was embarrassed, mind you, because one minute I was talking to the Pastor and the next thing I knew I was bawling in front of him. So many questions unanswered, but I hope will be answered somehow. 

--------- # -------- # ---------- # ---------- # ---------


Top-Zara; skirt-vintage; necklace-telebasura; shoes-from HK


Hong Kong on Thursday! I am so excited!! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment