Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baroque

What I wore to watch Vice Ganda's Unkabogable concert at the Waterfront Hotel. Got free tickets thanks to my uncle, and I really enjoyed the night. :)

We hung out at the hotel room for a while for some family bonding time! The situation downstairs was crazy! The ballroom was packed, and the screens weren't even turned on, so people at the back and upstairs had to crane their necks just to get a closer look at the stars on stage! 



Skirt-Forever21

Top-Forever21

I really love this skirt, it was one of my buys when I went to Hong Kong in October! That was the point in my fashion life when I decided to not play it safe anymore regarding wardrobe choices because I found that most of my clothes, although colorful, were just plain. I wanted to be more adventurous with prints as well. Baby steps!












No comments:

Post a Comment