What happened in 2012:
- Finally went to New York - something I can cross of my bucket list! New York is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to and I'm pretty sure I'll be back again.
- Was able to travel abroad with friends! Something I was looking forward to in last year's post.
- 3 of my cousins got married this year!
- I went back to school, taking up Fashion Merchandising, and I absolutely love it ❤💙 I learned how to sew, make my own clothes, draw/sketch (although not perfectly), and design collections.
- Went to Philippine Fashion Week
- Watched Showtime live on set!
- Watched the Jonas Brothers in concert here in Cebu (I am a fan. Guilty!)
- Met new people, made new friends 😊
- I received lessons this year. I learned that probably 90% of the time, your mother is always right. She was the one who encouraged me to take up fashion and I'm very grateful!
What I'm thankful for in 2012:
- Thankful for new friends. I never expected to still be able to meet new people and culminate deep friendships even after college, but I'm surprised as to how the world tells me differently!
- Trials that have made me stronger
- Thankful that this year, there have been good changes in my life and with the people around me.
- Thankful that I have a God who is gracious and forgiving. I've had some mistakes this year that I thought I could never forgive myself for, but He has forgiven me and shown me that I can forgive myself as well!
What I'm looking forward to in 2013:
- More trips abroad with family! :)
- I still look forward and hope to land my dream job working in the fashion world, not necessarily as a fashion designer.
- Chances and wonderful opportunities!
- I look forward to those doors that will open up with endless possibilities
I feel like 2013 is THE year for me, be it in whatever aspect of my life. I think (and hope) that this will be the year for me and I'll cross my fingers to that!
Happy New Year Everyone! I hope 2013 brings you love, happiness, lasting relationships and best of all, I hope that your walk with God will only get stronger. :)