Thursday, August 11, 2011

old hollywood




Shirt-Sexy White Shirt | Clutch-Dorothy Perkins 

I've been watching old Hollywood movies lately, dating back from the 50's. The first one I watched was the ever iconic Breakfast at Tiffany's. After seeing the movie, I wanted to have Holly's hair and dresses, and her savoir-faire! I downloaded a lot of movies and I'm hoping to watch them all very soon. :)

I bought this shirt a few days ago after I saw Camille Co wear it in one of her outfit posts. It looked like the "perfect" v-neck shirt and so I bought one to give it a try. It's actually a bit too big (although it is one size fits all), but the black counterpart is smaller and fits better. Somehow I am still on the search for the perfect V-neck shirt with the perfect fit - not too tight and not too loose.





Today I went over to Watson's, looking for an eyebrow pencil. I was shocked to see that they carried the Majolica Majorca brand already and so I bought one and I'm going to try it on tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

  1. I have that top too and it's one of my faves :) it looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top! Love how you paired it with a statement necklace, it looks very classy :)

    -Nix-

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ana: it's so comfy right? i love the fabric :)

    @nix: thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete