Monday, February 21, 2011

Must Have Gadget: Iwalk 1500

I love my iphone. I am such an Apple addict that one friend of mine teases me about it (although he's the bigger addict than I am). But ever since I went to China, I had a problem. My iphone would always run out of battery!

And then a friend of mine introduced me to the iwalk 1500 -  a portable charger for the ipod and iphone! It instantly changed my life. I could play and listen to music without worrying about the battery draining on me! I mean, seriously! I would charge during class whenever I forgot to charge my phone the night before or was just in too much of a hurry that morning, or charge on the way to the club because I was out the whole day and didn't even step foot in the house yet.

Whatever the situation, I'm so glad that they invented portable chargers, because without them, avid iphone users like me would be lost.



If you want to get your hands on one of these babies, go to http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001981596050 and check out Veeka PH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment