Tuesday, May 18, 2010

now let's see..

Now, where do I begin. These past few weeks have been hella crazy in the Yap household since almost all my relatives are here for my grandfather's 80th birthday! Yep, it was one BIIIIG celebration.



We went to the beach, did some sunbathing, kayaking and fish feeding. Everything is definitely more enjoyable when there are more people around to share the fun! More people = more fun :)
But one of the bad things about having visitors and more people around? You tend to eat out more then usual. Like, ALL THE TIME. Every day is pig out day for us! You would not BELIEVE how much i gained! Well, maybe i'm just exaggerating a little, but it really felt like i gained a lot.

So now, i'm cutting back on my sweets and unusual food cravings. Can't afford to have those extra calories hanging around!

This is a photo of my family (dad's side) during my grandfather's birthday. We got to wear red only 2 years after my grandmother passed away. But I don't get why chinese always wear red when there's a birthday celebration in the family. I guess that's just how it is :)



No comments:

Post a Comment