Sunday, May 2, 2010

Iloilo


Went to Iloilo yesterday with my family and stayed there for a night. Basically we went there just to eat! lol. We went to try out the restaurants owned by my dad's friend. Green Mango, Mojave and Nothing But Desserts. The food was great! I was so stuffed by the end of the night that I couldn't tuck in my stomach anymore :))

Burger from Green Mango



Red velvet cupcake from Nothing But Desserts


Tiramisu


Green Mango serves value meals and the likes, good for people who are on a budget or don't want to spend so much on food. They have burgers, rice meals, spaghetti and many more.

Mojave steak house is one of the best steak-serving restaurants i have ever been to! not one dish was yucky. EVERYTHING was to die for :)

Nothing But Desserts serves everything dessert - from gelato to cakes to cupcakes to tiramisu!

I really had a great time trying out all the different food, but i'm really glad to be back home. There's no place like Cebu, really. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment