Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Where will you be tomorrow?

Last November 8, super typhoon Yolanda a.k.a. Haiyan visited the Philippines and not in a good way. It left a lot of cities devastated and thousands of people homeless and starving. It's been over a week but I hope we won't stop helping our brothers and sisters in need. There is always a reason for everything. We may never know the reasons why, but God knows and in the end it is all for the best. I'm glad that Cebu was spared from any grave damage but my heart goes out to everyone in Tacloban, Samar, Iloilo and Northern Cebu. I'm sure everyone has heard stories from friends, the media, and hearsay. Instead of being so negative or complaining about what's happening, I hope everyone will turn it into positivity to bring hope to those affected. 






 The lesson that I have learned from this tragedy is that life is fleeting. We never know where we will be tomorrow so we should be prepared. In this world there will be trials and tribulations, but a person who believes in God and puts his faith in Him will never worry about tomorrow because he is assured of where he's going. 

















Top - Stradivarius | Skirt - Zara | Bag - Forever21 | Shoes - Zara 


*thanks to my friend, Ching, for the photos :)



No comments:

Post a Comment