Friday, November 8, 2013

Korea Diary Part 1






We went on a family vacation last month and I was so excited because I had never been to Korea before! I'd heard so many great stories about the food, the shopping and the scenery that I couldn't wait to experience it myself.

We took a private tour and the whole trip was jam-packed with activities!!! We had to go from one place to the next and it usually took about an hour to four hours to get to a certain destination.

Day 1 was Nami Island and Mount Seorak. We had the best chicken bbq at Nami Island!! Enjoy the photos :)



Where Winter Sonata was filmed





Wishing rocks. People pile their rocks as high as they want and make a wish. I hope mine comes true :)















2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete