Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cosmic




Hi guys, it's been a while! And yes, surprise, I cut my hair! I've had this do for a week now and I'm really loving the short hair. I feel like we ladies are so defined by our hair. We know all too well the fact that majority of guys like girls with long hair and so we keep it that way. Or maybe we're afraid of change and afraid of the outcome if we do decide to drastically chop it all off.

For me, it was just the right time for a change. :) I was pretty tired of my long hair with the same hairstyle no matter where I had it cut. Now, people tell me I'm "blooming" and I don't know, maybe the hair will open bigger and better doors for me as well. ;)








Top - Topshop
Skirt - Chic Candy
Shoes - Zara (from Style2go)
Necklace - gift from my cousin



No comments:

Post a Comment