So, here are the rules (copied from Joyce):
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
- Make sure the blogs you choose have 200 or less followers.
1. I'm a bit obsessive-compulsive. Everything has to be neat and orderly and I dislike it when something is out of place
2. I can't stand corny jokes
3. I'm not a huge "pet lover", I like animals but I would be okay if we didn't have any at home
4. I love fish balls - the ones you see on the streets!
5. I'm not a fan of chocolate ice cream and cake. I'd take vanilla over chocolate any day!
6. I can't draw to save my life! haha
7. I love crabsticks!
8. I like driving fast ;)
9. I love Taylor Swift's songs but I dislike her personality - she's too much of a flirt, moving from one boyfriend to the next
10. Whenever it rains I make sure to cover my head. I don't like getting wet!
11. I get tired of my iPhone cases so easily that's why I have a lot, I like changing things up every now and then
1) According to your own taste, What kind of breakfast will overpower the horror of waking up early on a Monday?
- I'm not really an "i hate mondays" kind of girl but give me McDonald's sausage mcmuffin with orange juice and I'm a happy camper!
2) Do you believe in aliens? Why or why not?
- not really
3) if you could live the life of one fictional character, who would you be and why?
- I'd choose to be
4) What is your favorite holiday?
- My favorite holiday is definitely Christmas, just because people seem friendlier. There's just something about the Christmas spirit that gets to people :)
5) Are you a morning or evening person?
- definitely an evening person
6) What is your most memorable vacation to date?
- I've had a lot of memorable ones but my favorites would have to be Paris and New York!
7) Beach or mountains?
8) Where would you like to retire?
- probably on a beach house close to a mall? haha
9) What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- I've always wanted to be a model and/or a flight stewardess
10) What is the best thing you’ve learned in school?
- I've learned that if you want something you can't rely on anyone else to make it happen, not even your teachers
11) If you only have 24hours left to live, how will you spend it?
- I'd spend it with my loved ones and do some work for the Lord as well.
What about you guys? Have you nominated your favorite bloggers yet? :)