Saturday, November 5, 2011

Welcome to Singapore - Day 1

I've been waiting and wanting to go back to Singapore for the longest time ever! The last time I was there, I was still in college and I've forgotten what Orchard road looks like. Haha. So I was super elated when I found out we were finally going to Singapore! :)

We stayed at Costa Sands Resort (Downtown East) located at Pasir Ris. Honestly, the place isn't that nice. It's just cheap, that's all. We didn't even get to swim because we had no time! We had so much to do! :) Can you spell shopping?? 

My parents had to do their thing so my sister and I explored Orchard Road on our own. It sucked because it's already rainy season in Singapore so most of the time it was raining, and we had to buy umbrellas since we forgot to bring ours!

So cute, their Mcdonalds have fun promos and prizes!

Wild Wild Wet beside the resort

Halloween preparations!


Check out the bathroom!!








inside H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment