Saturday, September 11, 2010

beijing diaries: day 2

hey guys! so now i'm in Beijing, i have left my comfortable city of Cebu and tried the being independent thing. So far, it's been okay.

when we arrived here yesterday, we were so lucky to have booked a hotel since our apartment was totally not liveable yet. it was a really crazy and tiring day. i think at the end of the day i almost FAINTED because i was too hungry to do anything and our eating time was disoriented. gahhh. but anyway, i'm happy that now things are better.





we've moved in to the apartment, i shall show you guys some pictures of it later on when i get the chance. my room (me and my cousin share a room) looks prettier now than it did when we first got here. we went to the IKEA store here in Beijing, and let me tell you, it is HUGE! it has like 3 floors FULL of things and nothing else! ahhhh. how i wish i could have bought everything there that i fancied! that would be a handful! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment