Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jason Castro!!

Did a little bit of shopping today with my friends, but still not yet done with my summer outfits!


We were just in Topshop when I saw fellow Chictopian, Maeleez (or Mai2x - i asked her her name :) )

She was very nice and really pretty in person :) definitely one stylish gal!!


Went to the venue an hour before the concert and the front rows were already packed! talk about excited!! i just didn't want to get bad seats since these were first come first served.

He played about 7 songs in total, 5 originals, and 2 from his American Idol performances. He was really nice and you could tell he was just really happy to be performing. :)

Outfit: Violet top - Zara
Blue Green Military jacket - Iconique
Black skirt - my own design
Floral flats - My Fancy Flats





1 comment:

  1. Jason Castro! I like his version of I just want to be your everything :) :)

    ReplyDelete