Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Big Tom's









So there's this fairly new burger place in town called Big Tom's Charbroiled Burgers. I've been meaning to try it out but never got the chance to until last week's holiday. My friends asked if I wanted to tag along and who can say no to new restaurants?

the menu



pretty good drawing!


love the colourful burger on the left 




deluxe bacon cheeseburger

They serve their burgers on a wooden chopping board and I guess that's their signature style, putting a knife right in the middle of the burger. I loved the fries, it was just right. The burger looked small but I couldn't even finish it! Pretty satisfying if you ask me, plus the price was just right. 

In terms of flavor, it's one of the good tasting burgers in Cebu. I think I would definitely go back and try the other items on the menu. My only complaint is that the parking space is not enough. Only 2 cars can fit in their designated parking spot and the rest have to park on the side of the road. And since the street isn't that wide, it's pretty difficult to park. 











Top - Topshop
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Michael Kors Large Selma in Navy



No comments:

Post a Comment