Friday, November 2, 2012

PFW S/S '13: Cary Santiago


I think the most awaited show that all of us wanted to watch was Cary Santiago's. Aside from him being from Cebu, he's become a huge sensation and I really love the dresses that he makes!

the girls



everyone's all dressed up!

our friends from davao





He had the whole time slot all to himself and the show was so packed!! I think they were really strict with the guests who were going to watch the show.



Love his origami designs. I love the structure and I'm amazed at how he made them stand up like that

Spotted: Liz Uy and Vice Ganda! 

Spotted: Andre and Daryl Chang






love his new designs, cut-out pieces!







Everything was so elegant and I loved how he used so much color in his collection! 

Necklace - H&M | Clutch - Aldo

Top - Topshop | Skirt - H&M | Shoes - Zara




Had a photo taken on every single backdrop I could find! Haha. I just love fashion week! Don't you?




No comments:

Post a Comment