Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jonas Brothers in Cebu!

10 - 20 - 12
The Jonas Brothers finally had a concert here in Cebu!!

I was pretty ecstatic when I found out that they were playing in Cebu as well and not only Manila. I guess I've been a Jonas Brothers fan ever since they started. I remember downloading their "on tour behind the scenes" videos and hoping that one day I could get to see them perform live. Even if they didn't have crazy stunts during this show, it was great nonetheless!! 


The opening act. Three brothers who can sing and play guitar as well. I didn't quite catch their band name though.

Ana Maria Perez de Tagle

I was pretty shocked to realize that the girl performing was actually Ana Maria from Camp Rock!! She looks so different now!!!


Finallyyyyyy the Jonas Brothers came out! We didn't get to go in the area until 8:30 (even though the concert was supposedly at 8 pm) and they came out at around almost 10 p.m. The concert ended around 11:30 but it was worth it because they sang about 20 songs? (I didn't keep track) and gave us 3 new songs!

Kevin! He was right in front of us so we had really clear shots of him. 

Joe! ♥♥

Nick!!





Everyone was standing! No one was sitting the whole time!

my sister






On to the outfit:

The weather that day was pretty bad, it was raining from morning 'til evening so I wasn't quite sure if it was going to be cold inside Waterfront or not, so I opted to bring a blazer in case. 


Top - Cotton On

I love this top, I actually got this on sale for HKD$49 only!!!! :D I can already see myself wearing this in so many different ways.

Blazer - Bershka

Skirt - Cotton On


Shoes - Zara



Off to Manila tomorrow for Fashion Week! I'm super excited to see all the latest collections from the designers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment