Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Gear and Glam : Larger Than Life

Invitation! I went on behalf of Ms. Christine, our school head/owner
 

discount card for sledgers

the stage

 Last Friday I was lucky enough to get an invitation for the Gear & Glam show which showcased fabulous vintage and modern cars plus clothes designed by the some of the best Cebu designers out there!

my seatmate

1923 Studebaker Touring Convertible

The show started with the early 20's, which was the so-called Jazz Age. All the ladies came out in cute flapper dresses and blonde wigs while the men wore suits!

Whenever I see these kinds of cars, I am reminded of the movie "Breakfast At Tiffany's" and of chauffeurs bringing you around town.




Philipp Tampus



This is my favorite car! Lamborghini baby!!! also known as the batman car :))

Jun Escario


That was definitely a good night!!





No comments:

Post a Comment